Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Testing the waters here, i spoke on the phone with Profab Performance and they are willing to do another batch of their discontinued intercooler piping kit.
Motor vehicle Car Personal luxury car Automotive design Rim

They are willing to do a group buy with a minimum of 5 orders
I always liked this kit and every old thread i read on these everyone seemed to like them. Much better priced kit than the AFE and it come with the intake pipe to boot.

Anyone interested in doing this with me?

Reactions: rotaryenginepete

·
Premium Member
3,087 Posts
What would the approximate pricing be ? And would it be an all (intake, hot, cold) or nothing thing ? Or could we just pickup, say, the cold side alone ?

·
Registered
210 Posts
Interested depending on price.

·
Registered
2019 Chevy Colorado CCLB, 2.8L Duramax, Shadow Metalic Grey. 2" level kit
220 Posts
I would also be interested, depending on pricing and if it would be sectioned options.
I would also be interested in just buying the intake piping if another buyer didn't want the added noise. I like noise. I will bare that burden for you.

·
Registered
2017 AT 4x4 LWN CCLB Dark Slate Metallic
4,111 Posts
I would also be interested, depending on pricing and if it would be sectioned options.
I would also be interested in just buying the intake piping if another buyer didn't want the added noise. I like noise. I will bare that burden for you.
+1 except I would be interested in the hot side plumbing since I already have an aftermarket intake

·
Registered
2017 Crew Cab Long Bed Diesel
17 Posts
+1 here, depending on $

·
Premium Member
169 Posts
Yep, Get me some numbers and I’ll let you know.

·
Registered
243 Posts
Testing the waters here, i spoke on the phone with Profab Performance and they are willing to do another batch of their discontinued intercooler piping kit.
View attachment 426682

They are willing to do a group buy with a minimum of 5 orders
I always liked this kit and every old thread i read on these everyone seemed to like them. Much better priced kit than the AFE and it come with the intake pipe to boot.

Anyone interested in doing this with me?
any info on the price?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts