Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 100 Posts

· Registered
34 Posts
Those are MSRP. With my GM employee discount, I figure I can get one for about $2.98 less. :ROFLMAO:

GM used to have pretty good deals for employees but not so much anymore. For example there is no discount for Corvettes. Used to be guys would buy one, drive it for 6 months (minimum amount of time you were required to keep one) then sell it and make a grand or two. GM didn't care but the dealers did so GM stopped. They could have just upped the time to a year and everything would have worked out pretty even but no......
Employee pricing is actually pretty good on Colorado. About $2-3k less.

· Registered
93 Posts
That's the number I was wondering about. It's very close to Edition 1 price of $64k. I wonder what is on the Edition 1 that is not on the AT4X?
According to the order guide:

“Edition 1, includes (RW2) Re- configurable bed rails, LPO, (S3W) Front 30" Off Road Grille Light Bar, (SD0) Off- Road front bumper with Safari Bar, (SMU) 17" Beadlock Capable Wheels, LPO, (UXA) Forward and Rearward underbody cameras, (VBP) Accessory power distribution box, LPO, (SIQ) Performance Front Skid Plate, (RZY) Lighting Wiring Kit, LPO, (VZJ) Accessory switch kit, LPO, (VW1) Winch, by COMEUP, LPO and unique Edition 1 Tailgate Badge.”

· Registered
2021 GMC Canyon 3.6L V6 crew cab, short bed
104 Posts
(Side note. I noticed when building a 2022 Canyon the GMC website today that there is an option where you can delete the 3 years and removes $1,500 for the cost, but that is probably only for fleet orders. Man I hope that's something regular consumers can do!)
I heard they passed a LAW that says all DEALER added options, NOT FACTORY added, on a vehicle MUST be able to be removed at the customers request. This is all I could find but it says, "The proposed rule would prohibit motor vehicle dealers from making certain misrepresentations in the course of selling, leasing, or arranging financing for motor vehicles, require accurate pricing disclosures in dealers' advertising and sales discussions, require dealers to obtain consumers' express, informed consent for charges, prohibit the sale of any add-on product or service that confers no benefit to the consumer,"

· Registered
104 Posts
WT: $30,695 2WD/$33,995 4WD
LT: $33,095 2WD/$36,395 4WD
Trail Boss: $38,495
Z71: $41,395
ZR2: $48,295
So
Elevation ?$42,500?
AT4 $45,395
Denali ?$50,000?
AT4X $57,000

You think the Denali is between the AT4 and AT4X in pricing? If so about $50K starting?
So I will be looking at the Z71 with a few options or a Elevation, which ever will give me the best options at the cheapest price which looks like even with a few options the Z71 will be cheaper and have the wide stance, 32" tires, 2" factory lift, in 4x4, with trailering package, is all i want.

· Registered
5,969 Posts
I mean it’s barely going up so I’d still consider it a bargain. Gladiator is far more expensive one you add similar options to it.

2023 ZR2: $48,295

2023 Silverado ZR2: 73,345
2022 Gas ZR2: $46,695
2022 Diesel ZR2: $50,415
I agree but I need to see how it is offered. Now you have a choice of a color, radio and rubber floor liner.

Will the $48,000 be similar or will they add more options that could drive the price over $55,000.

Things like HUD, Sun Roof and things not offered before.

The GMC will have most things standard and is in that range.

I saw a price on the Denali that was similar to the ZR too. If it was real I expect they have added options that were not offered before. On the truck I have now Color Radio and Chrome Tow hooks were the only option.

The devils in the details.

I just feel the X model is way over priced. But the market will judge.

As for the Jeep I really have a hard time comparing. People look at Jeeps differently as they say it’s a Jeep thing.

· Registered
239 Posts
I would not be happy being forced to pay $1500 for Onstar.

· Registered
104 Posts
2WD Elevation: $38,095
4WD Elevation: $41,395
AT4: $45,395
Denali: $52,495
AT4X: $56,995
WT: $30,695 2WD/$33,995 4WD
LT: $33,095 2WD/$36,395 4WD
Trail Boss: $38,495
Z71: $41,395
ZR2: $48,295

Ok thanks everyone. This is looking like the close to final MSRP, who knows how much the dealers will, "adjust for market value", over, but thanks for the info and order form so I can start to get a better idea what price and what options. I guess its between the Z71 and the Elevation. I'll just have to compare the options and if they are the same, I will probably buy the Elevation as I like the looks better on them over the Chevys and I prefer GMC when I can.

· Registered
26 Posts
According to the order guide:

“Edition 1, includes (RW2) Re- configurable bed rails, LPO, (S3W) Front 30" Off Road Grille Light Bar, (SD0) Off- Road front bumper with Safari Bar, (SMU) 17" Beadlock Capable Wheels, LPO, (UXA) Forward and Rearward underbody cameras, (VBP) Accessory power distribution box, LPO, (SIQ) Performance Front Skid Plate, (RZY) Lighting Wiring Kit, LPO, (VZJ) Accessory switch kit, LPO, (VW1) Winch, by COMEUP, LPO and unique Edition 1 Tailgate Badge.”
Ah, it was right in front of me. I found the section you copied from in the order guide. The guide Note 1 that some of the Edition 1 options are "GFX Installed Options". Does that imply factory installed or worse, dealer installed?

"GFX installed options are (SD0) Off-Road front bumper with Safari Bar, (SIQ) Performance Front Skid Plate, (S3W) Front 30" Off Road Grille Light Bar, (VBP), Accessory power distribution box and (RZY) Lighting Wiring Kit."

21 - 40 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.