Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
My passenger side just started acting up today , it sometimes just stops working and i need to jiggle the window for it to start again. any one else had that happen? what causes it?

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
Jiggle what? If it's the window - bad regulator.

·
Registered
65 Posts
well yea when I move the glass around a bit, it starts working again. Whats a regulator? something to do with the track?

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
It's what moves the window up and down. You may have a bad connection at the regulator or it may be dying itself.

·
Registered
57 Posts
yea i also just had the same problem today. passenger side stopped working so i pushed down on it a bit and it started working again

·
Registered
586 Posts
byamaha said:
yea i also just had the same problem today. passenger side stopped working so i pushed down on it a bit and it started working again
Both of mine did that before the motors went completely out.
be prepared to change them. I did one under warranty, and the other under extended warranty with the $100 deductible.
I believe the price for the motor itself was $95 so for $5 it wasn't worth it my time so i had them fix it for a $100.
Next time it will be all on me since the extended warranty is gone too.
When i replaced one of my speaker i had a look on the inside of the door. Didn't look too complicated.
Just like any other chevy..... simple and self explanatory.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts