Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Placed an order for a 22 LT Extended Cab V6 on June 21st. Dealer claims 10 weeks for delivery. I'm skeptical, especially after reading the forums a bit.

Options were purposely limited. LT Convivence, Towing and Locking Diff, Bed Liner, rocker guards, black paint.

Edit. Got called today that the Extended Cab is no longer being built with the V6. 2.5L I4 only for the remainder of the year.
Only one motor option for the 2023...4cyl turbo. With a 10 speed tranny you will love the V6

·
Registered
7 Posts
-Order placed with dealer on Feb 16th
-Order placed with GM Tues Mar 29th, accepted by production control Thurs Mar 31.
-TPW assigned Apr 25th, TPW is May 9th
-Shipped May 24th
-Arrived at local rail yard and taken off train ~June 1st-4th (guy was off 2-3, then weekend, by Monday it was off the rail car)
-Arrived at dealer June 14th
-Picked up by yours truly June 16th 5:03 pm
-Air dam removed June 16th 5:04 PM
My order dates are about the same as yours. For the same truck but black. Feb 24th dealer order. GM accepted order April 28th. Deposit paid. As of June 3rd still waiting on production date.

·
Registered
15 Posts
My order dates are about the same as yours. For the same truck but black. Feb 24th dealer order. GM accepted order April 28th. Deposit paid. As of June 3rd still waiting on production date.
I just left my dealer after talking about my order. He was telling me that trucks he ordered at the end of February were delivered earlier this month.

It may be worth your time to talk to other dealers.

My dealer may be blowing smoke up my rear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
6 Posts
I just left my dealer after talking about my order. He was telling me that trucks he ordered at the end of February were delivered earlier this month.

It may be worth your time to talk to other dealers.

My dealer may be blowing smoke up my rear.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Ordered a Colorado Z71 diesel last week of May. Order was excepted by Chevy in June 20 then kicked back on the 23rd. Nobody could give me any answers until today they finally got back to me and said GM is discontinuing the diesel for 2022 And then I would have to get a 23 which would take longer, I cannot confirm this but I believe the 23 will be a completely redesigned truck and I do not trust first generation vehicles so I will be buying a Tacoma I was looking forward to the diesel mpg’s but no choice

·
Registered
15 Posts
Ordered a Colorado Z71 diesel last week of May. Order was excepted by Chevy in June 20 then kicked back on the 23rd. Nobody could give me any answers until today they finally got back to me and said GM is discontinuing the diesel for 2022 And then I would have to get a 23 which would take longer, I cannot confirm this but I believe the 23 will be a completely redesigned truck and I do not trust first generation vehicles so I will be buying a Tacoma I was looking forward to the diesel mpg’s but no choice
Everything is pointing to the 23 being all new and the diesel as well as the V6 being dropped. Only available engine is the 2.7T.

41 - 45 of 45 Posts