Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Post the one and only best or favorite picture you've taken so far

142K views 459 replies 244 participants last post by  LeeBo337 
#1 · (Edited)
After looking through my pics, this seems to always stand out to me. Shows the color pretty true which to me the Red Hot color shape is hard to describe as it is not a typical Red which in fact I have never liked. This Red has something different in terms of shade or color tent. Not sure exactly what because I don't think there is any Orange hue so I am not sure what they did but it is a Red that spoke to me because before this truck, I have never even thought of owning a Red vehicle lol. Here is my favorite pic. Let's see your one and only best or all time favorite pic you have taken so far.

#46 ·
Lots of nice trucks on here. I think J Tilley wins the photo contest, however. Not to say others aren't good, but this one is fit for a glossy color brochure ad. Nice lighting and creativity.

Reactions: JBT and Tilley
#8 ·
Nice!! Man the Red Hot is so unique and just pops! Great looking truck brother. Seeing yours makes me have thoughts of removing my Fender Flares. I go back and forth on that thought. They look great both ways but honestly I cannot decide if one look is better than the other. Great pic.

#9 ·
Thanks man..yea..I've officially opted against Fender Flares. I'm not to much on "modding" things up..and I went a month of Fender Flare mode and just looking at every truck with them I could. Mine is going to be parked in the sun until I get a garage built..and will be out at work. Just see more chance of it fading..and well I have the stock Mud flaps and like how they look, so just going to stick with this.

I personally think the half dozen or so red hots I've seen on here..would look even better with the Chrome handles.

#11 ·
Oh yeah, I remember now you were in the fence about the Flares. It's really a touch call. The reason I haven't removed mine honestly is because my truck was delivered to me with them on, so that's the only way I've ever known my truck. Have not seen another Red Hot in my area at all so I haven't seen one without them in person. I've seen a couple other colors without the flares but I'd love to see a Red Hot without them in real life. I think I would know then whether to leave them or remove them.

Yep, the chrome is another deal I'm on the fence on. I've been thinking on it too and truthfully, I will probably opt to make that change this year. I think it will had a bit of contrast without going overboard. That I most likely will do at some point. All those OEM parts are crazy high though.

#17 · (Edited)
Well it's the only picture I have of her so far that's worth sharing.
I've since tinted the front windows and added the in-channel vent visors.
Other misc upgrades as well, but are all interior

Believe it or not, I havent seen another truck yet on the forum that looks like mine. May have the chrome accents, but different steps. Or have the long bed, etc.
Anybody have the SLT CC SB 4x4 in black?

Attachments

#23 · (Edited)
Good eye brother! It was not at that location but was at a Bass Pro here in Pearl, Mississippi off of I-20. I find myself taking a pic just about every where I go. I guess I have become a geek with this cool truck :wink2:

Okay I can't help it, these two were close seconds and could have been first place in my favorite pic category lol!!:grin2:

#24 ·
'

No doubt, same here. It is cool to see everyone's style and tastes. They all look great, Colorados and Canyons. Keep posting them. Fun to see different colors and unique mods that have been done. I know I am always looking to make subtle mods and it helps to get ideas when you see others.

#28 ·
Man some flat out good looking rides. Have yet to see one on here or anywhere for that matter that doesn't look good. No doubt compared to my 2012 Z71 Silverado I am more than thrilled to have made that change. This one to me isn't mid sized having own quite a few full sized GM vehicles over the years. No doubt if this truck was available in this mid PLUS size like it is now, I would have saved tons of money on Tahoes, yukons, and the Tank Z71. This truck offers so much. Gives you a little bit more size but not too much, much more suitable as a daily vehicle, and for a truck, a smooth enjoyable ride. Bottom line versatility. Best way I know how to describe this ride. Keep the pics flowing. Cool to see everyone's touch to make their own!