Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My cousin Martha and her fiance want to win a radio honeymoon thingy and they're way to broke to ever afford this so can you please take like 10 seconds and vote for them!!!

http://www.star1013fm.com/pages/bleu.html

Click on the #3 MARTHA AND YOSHI!!!

PLEASE DON'T VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES FROM THE SAME COMPUTER OR IP ADDRESS UNLESS YOU HAVE DIAL UP AS THEY ARE DOCKING POINTS FOR MULTIPLE VOTES FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS. Pass on the word please. Vote from mutliple computers, library, internet cafe etc but not from the same PC at home as they will know this and hurt our score.

OK guys so I think we figured out a new strategy and it seems to be working so EVERYONE please we need your help. We found that if you delete your cookies or at least turn them off then the votes appear to be working!!!!!!

INTERNET EXPLORER USERS:

You need to click on TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, PRIVACY, and raise the bar to the top so that your cookies are blocked and they can't see you've already visited the site before. Try it! Then after you've had enough go back and reset the bar back to where you had it before so that your normal browsing isn't affected.

FIREFOX USERS:

Click on the "Tools" menu which is at the very top of the browser nexttoFile menu, In the Tools menu scroll down to "Options..." and click, awindow called "Options" will pop up, on the top menu click on "Privacy"inthe middle of the window under Cookies uncheck the box that says "Acceptcookies from sites"

This appears to be working, we already passed them!!! Please folks do this and vote like MAD!!!

·
Registered
356 Posts
i voted a few times.

·
Registered
341 Posts
did it twice from work and at home.

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
Done!

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
best of luck to em, i voted....as it stands now. time to cheat!

Martha and Yoshi
40.45 %

Amy and Parker
53.98 %

·
Registered
9,864 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
PLEASE DON'T VOTE MULTIPLE TIMES ANYMORE, THEY CHANGED THE RULES AND ARE DOCKING POINTS FOR MULTIPLE VOTES FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS. SO UNLESS YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR IP ADDRESS DON'T VOTE.

Please do continue voting from other PCs though lol, different ones each time tho :wink:

OK guys so I think we figured out a new strategy and it seems to be working so EVERYONE please we need your help. We found that if you delete your cookies or at least turn them off then the votes appear to be working!!!!!!

INTERNET EXPLORER USERS:

You need to click on TOOLS, INTERNET OPTIONS, PRIVACY, and raise the bar to the top so that your cookies are blocked and they can't see you've already visited the site before. Try it! Then after you've had enough go back and reset the bar back to where you had it before so that your normal browsing isn't affected.

FIREFOX USERS:

Click on the "Tools" menu which is at the very top of the browser nexttoFile menu, In the Tools menu scroll down to "Options..." and click, awindow called "Options" will pop up, on the top menu click on "Privacy"inthe middle of the window under Cookies uncheck the box that says "Acceptcookies from sites"

This appears to be working, we already passed them!!! Please folks do this and vote like MAD!!!

1 - 20 of 64 Posts