Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10,627 Posts
Is there a way to download a pic to come on when you turn the truck on? Just something to be different.
I doubt it but if you find a way I'd like to try out a "Cadillac" one for a while I think....

·
Premium Member
4,888 Posts
I doubt it but if you find a way I'd like to try out a "Cadillac" one for a while I think....
The Cadillac one, "CUE" will mess up your system. Dont try it. Ask me how I know >:)

·
Registered
350 Posts
Not sure if there is an option through the actual GM link radio interface the way it is, but it does run on windows CE. All we need to do is load some files to an SD card or USB and attach it. These files can allow you a bypass to get into the actual operating system of the radio. Then you navigate to where the wallpapers are located and place your files or pictures. This is the type process we used on the Pioneer Navi forums. However those were aftermarket systems. Used to have a bunch of cool mods on my AVIC 8100 NEX. I did some preliminary searching online. It may be possible.

https://youtu.be/tGGj9zvttQI

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.