Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

561 - 580 of 621 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Thanks.

Send me a PM some time before you head my way and I’ll get with you to make sure you see some of the better places locals know.
Thanks, very generous of you; I'll be sure to do that.

How far are you from Logan? I spent time there with a client about fifteen years back - good people.

Al

·
Registered
2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 V8
432 Posts
Thanks, very generous of you; I'll be sure to do that.

How far are you from Logan? I spent time there with a client about fifteen years back - good people.

Al
I live about 1-1/2 hours from Logan.

I’m a police officer and have a strange perspective on the world. I personally don’t care much for Logan. It’s changed a lot in the past couple decades.

Meth and heroin has skewed my view of that entire region. I escape as much as possible to areas where people are still simple.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I spent roughly a month there spread over two years. Most of my interaction was with the owner and the employees of our client who’s business was providing parts and service to the mining companies. I didn’t see the problems you mentioned but I didn’t get out much and it was several years back.

I agree with you on the dangers of meth and heroin - it scares the heck out of me. I was in the Army and then college from 67 to 74 and saw my share of drugs - mostly grass with LSD and a few other hallucinogenics thrown in but that stuff doesn’t hold a candle to what our kids and grandkids face on a daily basis. My daughter and SIL both work with juvenile mental health programs and my wife was a RN in public health for forty years - lots of horror stories there and I’m sure you’ve seen your share. Thanks for your service and be safe out there.

Al

·
Super Moderator
4,211 Posts
I live about 1-1/2 hours from Logan.

I’m a police officer and have a strange perspective on the world. I personally don’t care much for Logan. It’s changed a lot in the couple decades.

Meth and heroin has skewed my view of that entire region. I escape as much as possible to areas where people are still simple.
It's pretty bad here too.

·
Registered
29 Posts
First time out with it, taking a light trail in the Eastern Slopes of the Canadian Rockys'

DSC02075
by M J, on Flickr

Same trip (same hill actually) looking back at my wife driving our FJ Cruiser. This was her first solo trip behind the wheel.

DSC02074 by M J, on Flickr

·
Super Moderator
4,211 Posts
I know a lot of people hate the cold white stuff and someday I may too but for now, I love it! :hearteyes:

·
Super Moderator
4,211 Posts
More winch practice... :)

·
Super Moderator
4,211 Posts

·
Registered
2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 V8
432 Posts
Got home from my camping trip and had this in the mailbox.

I guess it counts as an off-road pic.

The staff at Fourwheeler is awesome. The trip however was awful.

E04B3448-5651-4962-BA04-E68E513A0E83.jpeg
C3BA9C18-9974-4886-ABDE-A1E4CE786075.jpeg

·
Super Moderator
4,211 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts

561 - 580 of 621 Posts