Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
That looks really good! I'm glad you posted the pics of that, I've been planning to do the same thing and seeing how yours turned out just reaffirmed it will look good. I haven't looked yet, how easy were those to get off? From doing a quick glance it looks like all you need to really remove is the aluminum front skid plate for access.

Nicely done and thanks again for posting the pics of that!

Tony

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
That looks really good! I'm glad you posted the pics of that, I've been planning to do the same thing and seeing how yours turned out just reaffirmed it will look good. I haven't looked yet, how easy were those to get off? From doing a quick glance it looks like all you need to really remove is the aluminum front skid plate for access.

Nicely done and thanks again for posting the pics of that!

Tony
Thanks, easy to get to, just remove the skid plate. Paid $50 and requested fire engine red/safety red. A lot cheaper than redline for sure.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.