Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite ROTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know folks search and search on topics like this so I thought I'd go back out and look at the clearance.

So I have zero rub with this combo, granted I have a ZR2 so that front cutout section is nowhere close to rubbing and I don't know if a regular bumper Canyon or Colorado could have issues there.

Here is a pic of the front wheel and a second pic with it turned left a bit to show where it is the closest to rubbing.

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting

· Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks. FYI you NEED slimmer lugs with these wheels. My buddy was able to source some from Autozone I lucked out. He called them tuner lugs. I kinda knew I should have checked because my 5th gen is the same way.

Also these wheels are just a few lbs heavier than my stock wheels were, my buddies were telling me to watch for that. Stock ZR2 wheels are posted on here as weighing 25 lbs. I was very interested in the Black Rhinos but they are 35 lbs.

· Registered
‘22 Colorado Z71, Satin Steel, auto, CCSB, V6
121 Posts
Gorilla lugs are what KMC recommends.
Not sure what my stock rims weigh.
I doubt a few pounds will matter. I’m not drag racing it and fuel economy isn’t on my radar.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts