Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I joined a week ago when I saw a private-party sale of an '07 LT on Sunday. A couple of hours here sealed the deal and convinced me that the LT I saw was a great buy.

It is a black, auto, 3.7, 4wd crewcab with a dark charcoal interior. It has the power package, a STK bedliner and 7,800 miles on it; looks brand new and I got a great deal a couple of grand under KBB. I got a great truck and the other guy got out from under, so to speak.

I am a car-guy and have owned over 30 in my life. Currently in addition to the Colorado I have an '04 Jeep Rubicon (5 speed and ALL the goodies), an '07 HD Street Bob and a bone-stock '89 Corvette Convertible (Red with 6 speed and 40K).

My other obsessions are firearms (particularly military pistols) and of course, cigars and cigar art and ,memorabilia. I have pretty good collections of both and am active on the SIG, Kahr, Makarov and other forums.

I am pretty good with accessorizing my vehicles and so am looking forward to personalizing the LT. Right now I'm trying to think of a goods name for him

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I will as soon as I personalize it. It was ordered without any decals, stickers, etc. I ordered window vent shades, a Coloradofans rear window decal and need to get something for the front windshield.

Looking for bigger flares also.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts