Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

Pic request - Silver Twins

73K views 213 replies 106 participants last post by  brobocop 
#1 ·
If you got a silver one post a pic! Would love to see your rides! Anyone with blacked out wheels haha!?

#3 ·
Here is mine. A few mods. Have fender flares needing to be installed. I am getting vent shades. And in the future, some black accents on hood and tailgate. Need to save up for those mods. Work in progress.

Attachments

Reactions: TexazReece
#5 ·
First two are my most recent shots. Third image is stock; first day I brought it home.

Attachments

#11 ·
Bought May 25th Memorial Day-built April 2015. See my signature for details/upgrades.

Attachments

Reactions: Rocket and JBT
#34 ·
Nice Trucks, i saw yours in the pic gallery and it looks very good with the lift and tire size you are running. Do you have any rubbing with the 2 inch lift? any spacers? Final questions i swear, Is that silver truck also running the same set up you are 285/70/17 and 2 inch lift?

Thanks.

#24 ·
Here's mines with 11 miles on the odometer :grin2:

Reactions: Liongrad and JBT
#28 ·
Any silver owners out there that have aftermarket fender flares (not oem)?

#31 · (Edited)
Took a couple quick snaps of my Colorado tonight after work. Not the greatest shots as it was taken with my iPhone

#32 ·
Frost:

Snow:

Reactions: JBT
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.