Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
161 - 180 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Looking good. Looks like you went higher on the lift. What’s the lift at now?
Thanks bro. Finally went with the maxtrac 4" lift with the rear lift and shocks. Left the 2.5" level on so total lift is 6.5".

You gotta post your truck too! I seen it a couple times on the road and it looks mean

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
414 Posts
Thanks bro. Finally went with the maxtrac 4" lift with the rear lift and shocks. Left the 2.5" level on so total lift is 6.5".

You gotta post your truck too! I seen it a couple times on the road and it looks mean

Thanks bro. I think. I see your truck in the mornings heading opposite direction but not sure if had the new lift . I’m usually in the zipper lane. BTW, did you see the silver Canyon in Ewa? That thing is sick.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Thanks bro. I think. I see your truck in the mornings heading opposite direction but not sure if had the new lift . I’m usually in the zipper lane. BTW, did you see the silver Canyon in Ewa? That thing is sick.
Yeah that's me. Havent seen the canyon yet but now that you mentioned it I'll keep an eye out for it. Two lifted silver rados and a lifted silver canyon in one pic would be sick tho!!

·
Registered
414 Posts
Yeah that's me. Havent seen the canyon yet but now that you mentioned it I'll keep an eye out for it. Two lifted silver rados and a lifted silver canyon in one pic would be sick tho!!

Yeah bro that thing is sick looking. I thing Maui Off-road did that truck. Got 22x14. Try check Maui off-road instagram if you got one

·
Registered
43 Posts
Added black bowties, black fog light bezels, and GM rocker protectors

Reactions: joMONgi

·
Registered
161 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Update on my silver Colorado. I hadn't posted pics after adding 1.25 RC body lift over a year ago. It has 2 inch level and 1 inch rear block too.
What size of tires are you running?

·
Registered
84 Posts
Okay, not artsy--just the Lowe's parking lot. But I just picked up this used A.R.E. Z-series topper yesterday, and I absolutely love how it looks on my 2018 Z71 Duramax.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Update on the look of my truck. Just added the Bushwacker fender flares 🤙🏽🤙🏽🤙🏽

Reactions: Ronumhard

·
Registered
414 Posts
161 - 180 of 197 Posts