Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
141 - 160 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,231 Posts
Here's mine, sorry don't have a picture of it with the running boards deployed
Really Nice! Gotta love black and chrome with that silver. :surprise: And the pinstripes!

·
Registered
2018 Colorado CCLB Z71 in Silver Ice Metallic
551 Posts
Pics from my second day, before I do any modding.
Nice! Looks like you and I pulled the trigger about the same time. Any mods planned? I have the cclb in silver metallic but I have been too busy to touch it so far.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Colorado CCLB Z71 in Silver Ice Metallic
551 Posts
My 18' CCLB V6 in silver ice untouched thus far. Thinking about oem fender flares, fabtech 1.5" leveling kit, Falken Wildpeak AT3's, and an undercover se tonneau cover with a bedrug bed cover to start. I need the secure trunk space for golf clubs, shotguns, etc.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Here's my 2018 Redline. Added the OEM fender flares and some other small mods (.50 caliber bullet antenna, aeroskin bug shield, seat covers and console organizer). I have side decals to put on once I order the hood decals to go with them. Need a tonneau cover as well as a few other things to come.

Initially I wasn't sure about silver, but it goes so well with the Redline Edition blacked out and red pieces, I love it now.

Attachments

·
Registered
126 Posts
Another Redline

Reactions: JBT and joMONgi

·
Registered
126 Posts
Damn. These are some really nice Redline pics. I'm gonna have to get my camera out and do a better job!

·
Premium Member
2021 Canyon AT4
32 Posts
My 2019 SLT

Attachments

Reactions: JBT and maxbee25

·
Registered
414 Posts
My addition to help keep this post going

Looking good. Looks like you went higher on the lift. What’s the lift at now?

141 - 160 of 197 Posts