Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
181 - 197 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
What size lift and tire size are you running?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Full leveled ZR2 swap. So 3” up front, and 2.5” in the rear. Currently trying to wear out my 265/65s, then I’m bumping up to 265/70s.

Reactions: joMONgi

·
Registered
2018 Colorado CCLB Z71 in Silver Ice Metallic
551 Posts
Eibach pro truck kit at 2" front lift and 1" rear blocks with 265/70/17 toyo open country at3's

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
414 Posts
Update:

installed new grille
Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Grille Hood
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: Friend of Bill

·
Registered
5 Posts
Work in progress. Ideas will greatly be appreciated. Waiting for knofeless tape to put a black hood accent in between the grooves on the hood. I’m thinking red mud flaps, red Colorado banner on windshield, a Buck with a 4x4 rack to replace the 4x4 stickers. Have vent shades and wrapped my bow ties and some interior panels that were scratched myself. Also did the front splitter delete. Ps a 14 mm makes an easy muffler delete in 1 minute that can also be put back in 1 min thank me later.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Recently added a Leer camper that I had wrapped same color as the rig and mounted the rails that came off a 4runner on top. Also got the aries actiontrac motorized running boards a while back and must say that they are awesome.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 W/T 4wd silver ice 285/65/18’s zone 5.5” lift
31 Posts
Wheel Tire Land vehicle Vehicle Automotive side marker light
Finally got lift done on Fred

181 - 197 of 197 Posts