Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just joined basically because I am trying to find out when my Colorado will be shopped to me. I ordered it Feb.24th and still haven't got it. Nobody I talked to knows anything. I ordered this truck special to fit my needs and really don't want to go to Ford or Dodge. can anyone help me 4 months without a truck is a long time for me.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Just joined basically because I am trying to find out when my Colorado will be shopped to me. I ordered it Feb.24th and still haven't got it. Nobody I talked to knows anything. I ordered this truck special to fit my needs and really don't want to go to Ford or Dodge. can anyone help me 4 months without a truck is a long time for me.
There are a number of threads here on the forum regarding delivery time on ordered trucks. Supply shortages exist for many products these days. Some have waited 6 to 9 months or more. So it is difficult to say when your truck may arrive.
Your dealer sales person or manager should be able to at least give you an update on the status of your truck using the order number. It will tell them and you what stage of production or shipping it is at.
The silicon electronic "chips" are still an apparent problem and vehicles still can sit on an inventory lot waiting for them even after the truck is built.

·
Registered
9,022 Posts
Welcome to the forum, who is "nobody" ? "Nobody I talked to knows anything "
we need to know who Nobody is so maybe you can be poinited to somebody
do you have an order number?

Depends on "special to your needs" they maybe waiting on parts

all makes are waiting on chips, and some manufactures are dropping certain options so they wil not use as many chips on each vehicle.

·
Registered
18 Posts
There are a number of threads here on the forum regarding delivery time on ordered trucks. Supply shortages exist for many products these days. Some have waited 6 to 9 months or more. So it is difficult to say when your truck may arrive.
Your dealer sales person or manager should be able to at least give you an update on the status of your truck using the order number. It will tell them and you what stage of production or shipping it is at.
The silicon electronic "chips" are still an apparent problem and vehicles still can sit on an inventory lot waiting for them even after the truck is built.
Ordered my 2021 AT4 Diesel, came in 10 months later as a 2022 AT4 Diesel....

·
Premium Member
2,632 Posts
You should be able to get the current order status code (there's dozens of them) by instant messaging the people on the main chevy site. You will need your exact order number though. Your dealer should also be able to look it up for you.

Reactions: 93Duc
1 - 6 of 6 Posts