Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Nothing major here, just a few mods, added Rago Fab ditch light brackets | Powdercoated the front skid black | Softopper added | Tint 50 Windshield, 15 Front, 5 Rear (all ceramic) | Rigid D-SS driving lights on order...may powdercoat the wheels bronze, but I kinda like the stock wheels. Probably going to add a M&P Shield mount somewhere on the side of the console.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
Nice! Cool to see another ZR2 with a Softopper. You should powder coat all your good and the bed rails black. It's worth the work!

I like the black skid.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will need some help at some point...actually soon, running wires into the cab for lighting Automotive lighting Headlamp Light Auto part Lighting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Nice! Cool to see another ZR2 with a Softopper. You should powder coat all your good and the bed rails black. It's worth the work!

I like the black skid.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sweet footage BTW! Loved seeing your truck put in some work!

·
Registered
121 Posts
I will need some help at some point...actually soon, running wires into the cab for lighting View attachment 255754

Look for the big rubber grommit above the brake pedal. That's the easiest place I could find.

Reactions: PharmNip

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Look for the big rubber grommit above the brake pedal. That's the easiest place I could find.

I found it...looks like it has a "nipple" to route the wires, in other words...I founded da nipple

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
Lights installed. The Rago brackets are solid. They do touch the hood ever so slightly but the hood is aluminum so a little paint chip won't cause rust. Might I also mention, Rago Fab has fantastic customer service! They are actually revising the install directions to mention the issue and use of tape to stop the contact. The light install was easy. I used the grommet suggested above and routed the wiring into the cab. The lights are bright! The only issue I ran into was the rigid actuator button doesn't want to seat well.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Ordered the 1" RC leveling kit today and Belltech bumpstops because PEER PRESSURE

They will touch the hood (upright portion) but if you use your truck as intended a few mm of missing paint should be the least of worries

I already have some deeper scratches and paint chips. I'm in for the long haul with this truck....Maybe I'll make my own that don't touch

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.