Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
in case anyone is using this in their twin. great price for 5 quarts, so you'll still need to buy 1 more quart.
not advised if you're in a rush or planning to change oil soon. i believe shipping wont occur until late oct/nov.
but $11 for 5 quarts of full synthetic oil is pretty darn good in my book! the coupon only works for 1 jug. i tried to buy multiples but i only got the discount on 1... and yes, this meets the min oil requirements recommended by GM. (dexos2 or whatever it is, blah, blah, blah)

https://slickdeals.net/f/10607056-5-quart-pennzoil-ultra-platinum-5w-30-full-synthetic-motor-oil-11-after-10-rebate

Reactions: jabush

·
Registered
350 Posts
Deal is over already. Thanks for the heads up though, was a good price !

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
bummer... rebate is still good til the end of the year though... another deal may come around again before the rebate period ends

·
Registered
639 Posts
Walmart had it for 23 for 5 qt jug yesterday. Also did anyone know that Rockauto has AC Delco full synthetic 5w-30 for 3.39 a quart. I wonder who is the manufacturer for it?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.