Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to help members locate and rate/review Chevrolet dealers in Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
59 Posts
My family and I have been going to Outten Chevy in Hamburg PA for quite a few years now. The service department is usually spot on, no complaints yet. They seem to have fixed two issues that popped up on my truck on the first try, so that's always a good sign!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
103 Posts
Steer away from Wind Gap Chevy for service. I had them install the Black Bowties and they used a flat blade screwdriver, denting my tailgate. They do not do bodywork on-site and sent it to Koch 33 Body Shop. While there, they also notices fisheyes in the left bed panel. It took 3 seperate occasions for them to get my truck correct (painted it three different times). Dirt in paint, dimples in clear coat, overspray on my rims and mud flap.

Wind Gap Chevy also put 6 quarts of oil in my 4 cylinder (1 quart too much) and said I was good to drive.

To remedy that situation, I visited Brown Daub Chevrolet of Nazareth and have had nothing but positive experiences. They immediately changed the oil and put the correct amount in. Ken, the service manager there, brought in the Regional Rep for Chevy and looked at my truck, and they practically repainted the whole thing, fixing all of the defects (other beside, roof, doors, etc.).

Afterwards, my rear window seal leaked (from a bad seal) and they fixed it, replaced all of the carpet, plus the squeaky interior trims.

Their parts counter is also great, Justine has gone over many options to me and we have even looked at the diagrams to figure out what options I can add.

Scott in Sales there is also nice, got me a great extended warranty at a great price. I am now covered bumper to bumper for 7 years, 125k miles.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts