Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

As a part of becoming a new sponsoring vendor here on ColoradoFans.com. I would like to kick things off with a special group buy promotion on the Pedal Commander Throttle Response Controllers. I am sure many of you have already heard about them and experienced the benefits of using them on your trucks. So for those that already have them, feel free to comment and provide reviews, suggestions and recommendations if you like. I welcome all feedback.

For those that have been on the fence about getting one for your Colorado, now may be the time to get you over that fence. For now I will be providing group buy pricing on all Pedal Commander units for forum members through private message contact only! So if you want to get a Pedal Commander and want to save some coin, send me a private message to find out how much you can save TODAY!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I want to thank everyone that has contacted me about the Pedal Commander promotion, but especially those that have placed their orders! They are going pretty quick! Last I was told, PC had 25 in stock ready to ship and those numbers are dwindling as we speak. There is now no minimum number of orders to obtain the special pricing so let me know if you are interested!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I want to thank everyone that has purchased and asked for quotes thus far. I have now completed sending all current quotes and invoices from the weekend. Would have been sooner, but I took part of Saturday and Sunday off with the family.

·
Registered
191 Posts
PM sent

1 - 5 of 5 Posts