Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

41 - 43 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Sorry you couldnt afford ole miss and lsu wouldn't let you in. Don't blame you on skipping Bama though. Lol. I am soooo ready for college ball. Nothing better in the deep South. God, country, and football. Not necessarily in that order. Geaux Tigers.
Don't blame ya for calling Greenville home in post #29 - most folks on here wouldn't have a clue where "Little Washington" is. BIL and SIL are both LSU grads and live in Baton Rouge so I can appreciate SEC fandom. Had a customer who's office manager had family pics all over her desk with something Bama related in each one. The kids in the photos were obviously teenagers so I was surprised when she mentioned a son and his family coming for a visit. I didn't want to possibly embarrass her so asked another employee about the son. "Oh, he went to Auburn and she doesn't talk about him much" was the reply. Y'all definitely take your football seriously. Outside of Tarboro myself and a 74 Wolfpacker. Hope to see you around somewhere.

·
Registered
2020 ZR2 dbcb
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
Don't blame ya for calling Greenville home in post #29 - most folks on here wouldn't have a clue where "Little Washington" is. BIL and SIL are both LSU grads and live in Baton Rouge so I can appreciate SEC fandom. Had a customer who's office manager had family pics all over her desk with something Bama related in each one. The kids in the photos were obviously teenagers so I was surprised when she mentioned a son and his family coming for a visit. I didn't want to possibly embarrass her so asked another employee about the son. "Oh, he went to Auburn and she doesn't talk about him much" was the reply. Y'all definitely take your football seriously. Outside of Tarboro myself and a 74 Wolfpacker. Hope to see you around somewhere.
My neighbor is a Bama fan. We don't make eye contact. Yep. Just messing with my fellow SEC mates. I root for all the SEC teams except when they play against LSU. My second favorite team is anyone playing against Bama.

Yep "L Dub" as the boys on whootentown road call it isn't going to draw much interest. We love going to the mills in Rocky mount. Maybe we can meet up there one day for a pint of hopfly and some tbc west tacos.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just came across the following post. That makes 2,600LB in the bed either a math failure or gross exaggeration as I suspected.

You really are kind of a snarky d****.

I never advocated for anyone to do that or mentioned that I had made multiple trips with that weight.

You just keep rambling on about already known mechanical factors and limitations as if you are contributing some new knowledge.

You're more than welcome to come look at my walkway and see the stones. We can count them together!!!

You can also speak to my wife or father-in-law who were present during it being loaded. Would having them swear on Bibles or sign affidavits appease you?

41 - 43 of 43 Posts