Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for a painted grille for my Cyber Gray 2017 Canyon SLT.

I would prefer the style that came on the Canyon with the All-Terrain package where the outer frame of the grille is painted but the inner bars are still chrome.

GM offers multiple accessory grilles for the Canyon in cyber gray, specifically part numbers 84193034 and 23321750. I assume one is has all the chrome painted and one is just the surround, but the pictures appear the same. Anyone know which one is which?

Thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I'm looking for a painted grille for my Cyber Gray 2017 Canyon SLT.

I would prefer the style that came on the Canyon with the All-Terrain package where the outer frame of the grille is painted but the inner bars are still chrome.

GM offers multiple accessory grilles for the Canyon in cyber gray, specifically part numbers 84193034 and 23321750. I assume one is has all the chrome painted and one is just the surround, but the pictures appear the same. Anyone know which one is which?

Thanks.

Wondering the same thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.