Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allrighty well i kept a p0141 code and a few other codes that relate to my o2 sensors. So i bought both upstream and downstream 02 sensors. Both of those ran me about 100 bucks together or so. So i replaced them about a week and a half or so ago and now im getting a P0141 code again which is O2 Sensor Heater Circuit Malfunction (Bank 1 Sensor 2). So Should I try and get the 2nd o2 warrentied through Advanced auto or is there something else wrong with my truk?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Disconnect the negative terminal on your battery for ten minutes. This will hopefully clear the codes and do a soft reset of the computer. Worked for me when I had changed my sensors.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Are you running headers or no cat? If the sensors aren't getting hot enough, you can throw this code. I usually just put a block on them. Won't hurt anything.

-Geoff

·
Registered
9,570 Posts
colorado ss said:
hey. does anyone know if there is a fake o2 sensor for our tucks?
O2 sims do not work on our trucks.

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Yes hashnrown1087...there is a provision in the PCM program that will effectively allow the first 02 sensor to be cancelled-out. I do think it is referred to as CAT Delete. It has solved many a CEL problem with folks in the Houston Chapter. I would suggest PM'ing Stocker2...he is our club tuner! :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts