Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just booked my camping tickets for Overland Expo East! Can't wait to hang out with hundreds of other overlanders at the Biltmore Estate in North Carolina... My ZR2 is stock (for now) but I'm betting I end up buying a bunch of goodies before the weekend is over.

Any other Colorado drivers planning to attend? We should get together and camp or hang out... it'll be a great time.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Just booked my camping tickets for Overland Expo East! Can't wait to hang out with hundreds of other overlanders at the Biltmore Estate in North Carolina... My ZR2 is stock (for now) but I'm betting I end up buying a bunch of goodies before the weekend is over.

Any other Colorado drivers planning to attend? We should get together and camp or hang out... it'll be a great time.

May have my ZR2 by then, will definitely be there. Have my spot booked. Will have to look you up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17 Posts
@GunnyZR2 - looks like you got your ZR2, still planning to bring it to Overland Expo?

We're driving from Michigan to Expo - if you're on the route, we should meet up. If not, should we save you a spot for camping?

Yep, I did get the ZR2. I am actually camping in an RV and will be driving my Dodge dually or KTM Adventure bike from the campground to the rally. No RV camping on site. I will be driving over from Nashville TN. Will definitely have to meetup and checkout your setup. PM me your contact info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.