·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Belltech:
1x 4203 springs
2x 25005 front lowering shocks
2x 220966 rear street performance shocks
1x 34932 leveling spacer(gunna use one in front driver)

Jagsthatrun.com
transmission crossmember
2" block kit
1/2" blocks

Im just gunna trim my bumpstops

Ill post pics next weekend hopefully.

·
Registered
76 Posts
nice 'busa! i'm CBR60RR street and SV650 track. on the colorado you're goin' all the way eh? i got a set of 4203's and a set of leafs for the back (2/3 drop) but no shocks... no one would state an opinion as to whether i could run the 2/3 with the stock ones so i'm just gonna try and see if i end up bottoming out on them... hoping i don't lean too much after or i'll be getting the leveling spacer and redoing the job! pix saturday with luck...

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
overdraft said:
nice 'busa! i'm CBR60RR street and SV650 track. on the colorado you're goin' all the way eh? i got a set of 4203's and a set of leafs for the back (2/3 drop) but no shocks... no one would state an opinion as to whether i could run the 2/3 with the stock ones so i'm just gonna try and see if i end up bottoming out on them... hoping i don't lean too much after or i'll be getting the leveling spacer and redoing the job! pix saturday with luck...
You're going with lowering leafs, so you'll want drop shocks. If you were going with blocks, you wouldn't need them since adding blocks doesn't change the shock length.

Although adding them will make the ride stiffer. Can be good or bad. Bad because it'll stiffen the ride, but you'll also minimize bottoming out.

As for the front, shocks aren't necessary, but they're definitely an improvement. Belltech just came out with a set (they're the only ones with front drop shocks for these trucks) and they're worth the price.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
overdraft said:
i havent riden in over a year now, My 04 GSXR 1000 got ganked from my apartment the christmas before last. i had just put in a new exh. cam and a full yoshi system :'-(

·
Registered
12 Posts
How much was that all together? Jus wondering...i got an 08 Colorado reg. cab. I really want to go pretty low too... but i want it done right.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Everything i listed + shipping was a little over $700
Stuff should be in next week ill get pics up of the drop asap.

probably will do the drop next weekend along with the tranny Xmember

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BTW the 220966 are not the right shocks, the tech dept. screwed me again. I dont know what the right part nuber is though. The app guide said 22096 and there is no part # in there database thats 22096 ill have to wait till monday to call and bitch someone out.
Other wise my truck looks freeking SICK

1 - 7 of 7 Posts