Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year when I took the family to Panama City Beach FL, we got up on our day to go home and this was sitting outside next door to us. This thing was insane.

My youngest son (2 at the time) and my dad.

The wifey had to get a ladder to get in the truck.

·
Registered
207 Posts
What? You have to have a truck like that to take up two spots? My bad, lol.

That thing is insane. Cool guy letting you guys climb in. I'm thinking it would be highly amusing to watch me try to get my 5 foot 2 self up in thar!!!

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Too bad it's a Ford

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
That is bad ass. Impressive as it doesn't have one of those hideous lift frames

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Its not really a 2wd, its a 4x4 but the front driveshaft has been taken off probably due to an extreme angle caused by the huge lift. The front shaft is shorter then the rear making it very hard, or impossible to make it work without binding or breaking.

·
Registered
66 Posts
I think OG knows this and implies the joke that go with saying its 2WD. Cuz look at it thats what it is....that truck is dumb to me. To save all the questions I will refrain from saying why.

I know OG will get what I mean HA!

·
Registered
2,966 Posts
Joke or not, I was clearing that up for xtreme07colorado.

·
Registered
87 Posts
all it shows to me is a guy who spent 10K+ on suspension wheels and tires but skimped on the $1200 driveline to make it all happen. I laugh myself silly when I see this stuff.

EDIT: I still appreciate the work and think its a really nice looking truck, but for christ sake spend a few dollars more and get a driveline. Hes allready got the t-case re-clocked to reduce the angle.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
eh i think the tires are too small, or the lift is too much ha. Nice work but should have definately redone to driveline

·
Registered
239 Posts
it cant physically fit a driveline... there's a crossmember in the way on most those trucks when they're lifted that high. waste of time and money if you ask me. that high lift wont even do anything.

·
Registered
285 Posts
i saw that truck down there last year for spring break, it was huge! if i were him i would have got stainless exhaust pipe, cause u can see all of it. it kinda stuck out like a sore thumb

1 - 20 of 25 Posts