Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to help members locate and rate/review Chevrolet dealers in Ohio.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Akron OH dealers

So I am officially moving to Akron, OH. to begin a new job next month. Because of the warranty, I do have the dealers take care of service. For those who live in the area, which one of the GM dealers is the one that does best? TIA

·
Registered
102 Posts
I bought my truck at Doug Chevrolet. They are on South Arlington St. just off Rt. 77 south of town. I've gotten real good service so far with fixing a few little warranty items.

·
Registered
4,310 Posts
I have dealt with many of the dealers here over the years.

Sales and service can be a mixed bag.

Doug service up is great but their sales can be challenging. I could not get a price on a truck for over a week.

Vandevere sales and service is horrid. My father in law has dad many issues with their service. I had two people lie to me there trying to buy a ZR2.

Marhofer so far has been good.

Premier GMC sales and service was good.

Toth ripped off my father.

Heard good about Sarchione.

Avoid Schoner, Sepintini, Buck.

Lambert has been ok.

The Bottom line Doug Service is the most reliable.

Main rule is if they have a crazy commercial they are to be avoided.

Welcome to town. We are warmer than ND but we may get more snow if Lake Erie does not freeze over. North of Akron can get a foot of snow and Canton can have sun all day in one afternoon.

Fun area lots to do. I just hate the winters but it kills most of the Narly Bugs.

If you want the worlds best burger go to Swensons. Even Lebron James will cheat his strict diet to eat one. He has made several videos of himself eating one.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Vandevere was super expensive compared to surrounding dealers. Sales manager was a pain in the butt to deal with, total shark of a salesman. Told them up front I wasn't buying, they didn't want to listen.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts