Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Folks, I am assuming that cameras and video recorders will be allowed at this event, but I doubt we will be able to take them into the production areas of the facilities. I am hoping the 40+ members will take plenty of quality pics and videos of this event! I will verify with Shreveport Communications that we will be allowed to bring these items into the plant property.

Well, now that we've got quite a group going to Shreveport; has anyone thought about handling the chores for photo and video capturing? I know each of us will have our own digi-cams, but having this on video would sure be icing on the cake!

Of course, we're limited to where we can bring our video devices - (remember, no video cell phones allowed outside of video-friendly areas), but we are able to take them with us to the outside events, and it would sure be nice if we could get as many pics and videos as possible.

Just a thought, and anyone interested in taking on the responsibility of being an "Official" Tour Photographer, please step forward! :wink:

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on guys and gals, we know your talent is out there! Don't be shy, we need everyone to pitch in and take their max pics and videos at this event! :lol: Anyone can be an "Official" photographer on this trip! :wink:

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You are signed up as the first Official Shreveport Tour 2007 Photographer. 8)

Try not to be repetitive!

We will use this thread to post pics and videos as we receive them!

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
ok, as soon as i get my next paycheck, im gonna have to buy either the grille (depending how much i get) or a 2gb SD card for the camera, and bring those advance auto parts batteries i always have :D
-edit- bringing my new laptop with a portable 80gb harddrive :D

·
Registered
970 Posts
im bringing both video and digital to shreveport

·
Registered
8,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I will do the same! I think someone with a camera and videocam should position themselves at the front gate, to catch all the members and their trucks, making their way into the plant entrance! :shock: :D

:welcome to GM's Shreveport Assembly Plant! :gmc ::chevy::

·
Registered
970 Posts
I'll see if my girl wouldnt mind standing there with my camera and video us comeing in

·
Registered
352 Posts
I am on vacation now and my vacation technically won't end until Thursday June 21st. I have my camera and laptop with me. I will try to update the pics to the forum as soon as I return to my hotel. I'm a nerd like that haha.

·
Registered
352 Posts
Well I won't be able to post my pictures until Thursday. But I will take plenty.

·
Registered
593 Posts
We should have had some one take a mobile braodband card, a laptop and a webcam, then we could see live streaming video :) I'll make the trip next year for sure, with my new V8 colly ;)

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
gawillet said:
We should have had some one take a mobile braodband card, a laptop and a webcam, then we could see live streaming video :) I'll make the trip next year for sure, with my new V8 colly ;)
IF their is one next year, hopefully they will have it on a Friday and not in the middle of the freaking week.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts
pictures asap please :D ...

·
Registered
1,088 Posts
I wish I was part of this....

I need some pics to sooth the jealousy.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts