Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Chevrolet Colorado z71 AWD ExtCLB
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

Ive been looking into getting Bilstein 6112 for the front and the 5160 for the back of my 2018 Chevy Colorado z71 Ext Cab. I want them for the lift and off road capabilities.

Obviously the website says there for my vehicle but ive seen on other posts on this and other forums that they dont fit so i would just like to clarify if anybody can help me out.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Hey everyone,

Ive been looking into getting Bilstein 6112 for the front and the 5160 for the back of my 2018 Chevy Colorado z71 Ext Cab. I want them for the lift and off road capabilities.

Obviously the website says there for my vehicle but ive seen on other posts on this and other forums that they dont fit so i would just like to clarify if anybody can help me out.

Thanks.
Call Peak, they are very helpful and very knowledgeable about these trucks.

·
Registered
2020 Colorado Z71 Trail Runner
322 Posts
Well crap. I have those on my 4Runner and love them and really wanted them for my Colorado but they didn't have them. Looks like now they do.

Assuming you call Peak and they confirm they do in fact fit, you'll love them.

·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Would you happen to know if i would be able to fit 33" tires witht his suspension at max? (2"inch lift in the front from stock)
2" lift on a Z71 would bring it to OEM ZR2 height. The AEV 33" trim kit should fit your truck, you may have to finagle the flares. I run 255/80's a 10X33.3 tire on my ZR with about a inch of lift and no trimming.

Reactions: Reverse Rozmosis
1 - 6 of 6 Posts