Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I currently have 4" running boards on my Canyon AT. I've started doing some offroading and they are getting in the way. They sit too low and stick out to far.

I am torn between the OEM offroad style steps versus the hoop type nerf bars from N-FAB or Rough Country......these styles look like they hug the body closer and really cover the spot welds. Also the steps dont appear to hang so low either.

I like the OEMs better because of the longer step area giving me and my wife more surface area to land a foot on. If you guys can either post some pictures of the OEM steps that show how low they hang and how far they stick out that would be appreciated.

If you would rather e-mail me pic, shoot me a PM and I will give you m-mail

Thank you

George

·
Registered
155 Posts
I have a pair of OEM steps available if your interested, just pulled them off. PM me and I'll send some pictures. Photobucket won't show up on here anymore, and not sure who everyone is using now for image hosting.

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
I have a pair of OEM steps available if your interested, just pulled them off. PM me and I'll send some pictures. Photobucket won't show up on here anymore, and not sure who everyone is using now for image hosting.
Imgur seems popular.
Photobucket wants $400/yr for you to have the privilege to post pictures for others to see.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.