Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Administrator
693 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the October Ride of the Month Competition!

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car

Congrats to our September winner, @Tom S.

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
805 Posts
Tire Wheel Sky Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Tire Sky Wheel Vehicle Automotive carrying rack

Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Auto part Gas

2016 Z71 CCSB Colorado | 2.8L Duramax

Some of my favorites:
  • ARB Summit Front Bumper w/ 10k Engo Winch & Spotlights
  • NFAB RKR rails
  • AEV snorkel + S&B Cold Air Intake
  • Switch Pros SP9100 on PowerTray blank w/ Blue Sea Systems Terminal Block, Bus Bar, and 6x 30A Fuse Block
  • CoverKing Neoprene Seat Covers
  • SAMLEX 600W Pure Sine Wave Inverter and Frontseat + Backseat 120v outlets
  • DECKED system with L tracks

·
Registered
2017 Chevrolet Colorado Z71
112 Posts
Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle
Wheel Tire Vehicle Plant Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Plant Vehicle Car

2017 Colorado Z71 CCSB
Cyber Grey Metallic
3.6 4x4
Mods include:
AFE Cold Air Intake.
Trifecta Tune
Rough Country 4" Lift
RRW 17x8.5 Wheels
33" Falken Wildpeak A/T3's
Fab Fours Vengeance Front Bumper
Fab Fours Vengeance Rear Bumper
RC Soft Bed Cover
RC Drop Steps
Pro Tuning Headlights
Spyder Taillights

Have loved the truck ever since I bought it!
Fits my needs perfect. Compact enough to fit in our tight driveway and tight trails, tows our camper great, and is comfortable on long trips.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this site as well as the rig. I'm 71, retired, gearhead/motorcyclist. I suffered 30 months with a Kia Rio (which is what I got for my 6yr/$45K investment in my Land Cruiser). It's gone and I now own a 2006 Chevrolet D-Max 4X4 LS w/3.5L V6. As best I can tell it is the same as an '06 Colorado, however, the Collie is built in the USA whereas my D-Max was built in Quito, Ecuador where the factory was built in coordination with Isuzu. Drove out fine, I'm sure I blew out some carbon bringing it home as I live in Cuenca and bought the truck in Loja. You may not be familiar with my neck of the woods but the Rockies are foothills to the Andes:). Took it straight to my mechanic, get it back on Tuesday (9OCT21) with brakes, suspension and steering all rebuilt. I'll do the belt soon, I have a "caseta" being made in Guayaquil at this time. I went with an aluminum frame unit for weight and all you can do with plastic is wash and wax. Wife might want a laundry line, something like that. From time to time I may have questions for the group. I did similar with The Beast on the IH8MUD conference on FJ40's. I'll appreciate your input and answer any questions you may have for me. Buen dia.
Car Automotive parking light Wheel Land vehicle Tire

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16'Trailboss edition-K&Ncai-DirtKing ucas-Peak2.0coilovers-GM performance exhaust-SupermodulationTB-
564 Posts
Hi, I'm new to this site as well as the rig. I'm 71, retired, gearhead/motorcyclist. I suffered 30 months with a Kia Rio (which is what I got for my 6yr/$45K investment in my Land Cruiser). It's gone and I now own a 2006 Chevrolet D-Max 4X4 LS w/3.5L V6. As best I can tell it is the same as an '06 Colorado, however, the Collie is built in the USA whereas my D-Max was built in Quito, Ecuador where the factory was built in coordination with Isuzu. Drove out fine, I'm sure I blew out some carbon bringing it home as I live in Cuenca and bought the truck in Loja. You may not be familiar with my neck of the woods but the Rockies are foothills to the Andes:). Took it straight to my mechanic, get it back on Tuesday (9OCT21) with brakes, suspension and steering all rebuilt. I'll do the belt soon, I have a "caseta" being made in Guayaquil at this time. I went with an aluminum frame unit for weight and all you can do with plastic is wash and wax. Wife might want a laundry line, something like that. From time to time I may have questions for the group. I did similar with The Beast on the IH8MUD conference on FJ40's. I'll appreciate your input and answer any questions you may have for me. Buen dia. View attachment 417050
This has to win this month cuz i aint never seen that

·
Registered
5 Posts
Welcome to the October Ride of the Month Competition!

View attachment 416779

Congrats to our September winner, @Tom S.

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery
What a beautiful truck. Nice job.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Land vehicle
Tire Wheel Cloud Sky Car
Wheel Tire Car Plant Vehicle

Hello my name is Issiah Silva. I own a 2021 Colorado 4x4 long bed with a hard tonneau cover and a 2 inch leveling kit installed. I’m looking forward to putting some ATT’s on and eventually upgrading the exhaust system. Just took it on a 2 week road trip through Northern California, Oregon, and Washington and it’s been some of the best memories I’ve had with with a truck/car. Having a blast with it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts