Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2022 ZR2 Bison
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Got the catch can installed!
Car Motor vehicle Vehicle Hood Automotive design
Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive design Automotive exterior Automotive fuel system
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Car

·
Registered
2022 ZR2 Bison
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
And the RokBloxz mud flaps!
Automotive parking light Wheel Automotive side marker light Tire Car
Wheel Land vehicle Automotive parking light Car Tire

Not a huge fan of the screw heads. Will probably blacken them one weekend.

Reactions: Y E T I

·
Registered
2022 Colorado ZR2 Bison ccsb 2.8l Sand Dune
29 Posts
Sweet truck! I have almost the identical one on order minus the sport bar. Can you update if you get anything in your catch can after you have put some miles on it, Im looking into getting one but I haven't found many posts on 21's/22's with one installed.

·
Registered
2022 ZR2 Bison
234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Sweet truck! I have almost the identical one on order minus the sport bar. Can you update if you get anything in your catch can after you have put some miles on it, Im looking into getting one but I haven't found many posts on 21's/22's with one installed.
I absolutely will. I only just broke 2K miles. When I cut the clamps and pulled the factory hose the was a thick film of oil inside. I was actually surprised. With this in mind, I'm glad I put it in.

Having said that, I am certainly not qualified to be a mechanic and what I found might have been normal. Time will tell.

Reactions: Y E T I
21 - 24 of 24 Posts