Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
781 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Welcome to the November Ride of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Car Land vehicle Vehicle

Congratulations to our October ROTM winner, @WV NATIVE

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.
* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
56 Posts
Our 22 Z-71 features include a leather wrapped steering wheel, locking differential, and a hill descent control. It’s powered by a 3.6 Liter 308 hp V-6 accompanied by an 8-Speed Transmission and 4-wheel drive.
Chassis modifications consist of a 3.5-inch Ready Lift Kit that includes new tubular steel upper control arms with adjusted ball joint pivots and billet aluminum top hats, differential and sway bar drop brackets, and OE style 1” tall cast iron rear lift blocks.
The shoes are 20” x 10” black and milled Fuel aluminum wheels with 285/55 R20 BF Goodrich Off-Road Tires.
Black leather seats with double diamond stitched accents.
Custom painted engine cover by Clark Brothers Auto Body.
Custom fabricated cat back exhaust by Kinney Muffler
Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle
Tire Car Automotive tail & brake light Wheel Automotive parking light
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle White Car seat cover
Automotive design Motor vehicle Auto part Personal luxury car Automotive super charger part

·
Registered
2015 Colorado Z71, V-6, Extended Cab
267 Posts
Here's my 2015 Z71 Colorado, bought new in May 2015. 52k miles, mostly stock with the exception of Chevy optional 18" polished rims and soft tonneau cover with Bullet spray in bed liner, Rally Armor mud flaps, Go Rhino chrome exhaust tip and Lloyds mats. Truck has been just about bullet proof and gets great mileage ( 22.5 mpg 60/40 highway/ city) and rides better than any previous truck that I've owned.
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Automotive side-view mirror
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Land vehicle
Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Speedometer Steering part

·
Registered
2016 GMC Canyon Copper Red Metallic SLT CC LB 3.6 V6
7 Posts
2016 GMC Canyon SLT CC LB V6 in Copper Red Metallic. Bought it in January of this year with less than 30k miles on it and I am the second owner.

Favorite vehicle aspects: I love the size of the vehicle compared to full size trucks. It's the perfect amount of truck for me. I also love the fact that I have 4x4 now. It's been a big help this past couple of Midwest winters.

As far as mods go, I removed the "Grand" and pheasant decals off of the truck. It used to say "GRAND CANYON" on the doors when I first bought it. I also have a nice Airbedz truck air mattress that has worked out really well for camping. I have a chrome tailgate handle on order to complete the chrome door handle look.
Dodge nitro Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Car
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Cloud

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Car

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello colorado fans I have a 2018 zr2 diesel mods are... arb front bumper, aev rear bumper, Baja designs squadron pro pods, kc lights led pods in rear bumper wired into reverse, 1980s chevy emblem off of a chevy van in place of bowtie in back not pictured, duramax tuners tow tune and trans tune, sasquatch intercooler piping, s&b intake, afe Def back exhaust, provent catch can, 589 shock skids, eibach springs, ac Delco performance rotors, r1 concepts pads, aev Crestone wheels, Falken mt tires 32 inch. Thanks for looking if you have any questions about the mods or or truck feel free to reach out.

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
2018 ZR2 V6 engine but still a blast to take into snow rocks sand and mud. Taken it across states many times and it’s always a smooth ride especially with a lift and upgraded tires, soon to be bigger and higher! Not the final overland operation it will one day be but its progress.
A personal favorite is to override all traction controls (Stabiltrak too if you know how) and take into the snow with a tow rope and some sleds for friends.
32” FALKEN WP Tires
Leveling kit
Stealth Fighter Front Bumper Custom Trimmed into Grille with a LED light bar
Tonneau 3 fold hard cover
Tinted windows with Tinted Window Deflectors
Rock Slide Side Bars
Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Wheel Sky Tire Plant Vehicle
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Land vehicle

Plant Sky Tire Vehicle Wheel
Tire Cloud Vehicle Wheel Sky
Wheel Sky Tire Plant Vehicle

·
Registered
2022 GMC Canyon Elevation
18 Posts
2022 GMC Canyon Elevation V6. Purchased on November 2nd of 2021 just celebrated my 1 year. So far I’ve installed Fox shocks in all four corners, Freedom Off-road UCA’s (cut off droop stops for new uca), Mickey Thompain Baja Boss A/T 265/75r16, Method Bead Grip 703’s in matte black with 0 offset and LED lights inside my cab and in my headlights. I’ve also done other little things like window tinting, having my bed sprayed by Bullet Liner, installing four GM tie down points on each upper bed corner, putting in weather tech floor mats, removing air dam, installing metal skid plates, and painting that awkward lip below our door panels with black rocker guard so it blends in with the underneath.

Ive also purchased some recovery accessories I always keep in the truck like Bunker Indust recovery boards, I keep those master locked and ratcheted to my left bed sidewall above the wheel hump fits like they were made for it. I also keep a couple Rotopax on my back right bed wall and have those secured by a theft proof locking/cut resistant ratchet. Always keep a foldable shovel and the NOCO Boost Jump Starter under the back seats. And I have a “recovery bag” thats just a backpack that keeps my, Yankum rope, two soft shackles, winch snatch block, tow rope, air down device, air pump, flat repair kit, LED flash/flood light, and basic first aid kit.

My favorite two memories in this truck so far is one when I went into a mud pit (can see some of it in my middle pic) about three truck lengths long and right below door panel deep and made it right to the end and just started sinking and then I felt the G80 kick in and I literally just popped right out it was the coolest thing considering I thought I was surely stuck. Second was the first time I had all four tires leave the ground, I was hitting some decent whoops after installing the Fox shocks and decided to push it a little and ended up getting slightly air born. The coolest part about catching air was feeling the suspension go into full droop and then land and compress fully with you just bobbing up and down the whole time. New 3rd gens look amazing but damn I love this truck so much.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car

Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Wheel Tire Cloud

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
'22 ZR2 AEV HMF,SNORKEL,rear bumper and rear diff cover, shock protectors, Flowmaster overland exhaust,1 1/2 FRONT LEVEL, AEV CRESTONES powdercoated yellow/green, KM3 35s, 4.10 Nitro gears, trifecta tuned, Overland Industrues hidden winch with Zeek 12K wireless remote winch, diode dynamics ss5 and ss3.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts