Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2020 ZR2 Bison V-6
100 Posts
TATANKA - 20 Bison ZR2 / 3.6L - Dealer installed GMPP Cat Back Exhaust - Dealer installed GMPP Cold Air Intake - GMPP Level Kith with Upper A-Arms - GMPP Tie Rod Sleeves -589 Shock Relocate - Timbren Off-Road Bump Stops - AEV 33" Fender Trim - Peak Add-A-Leaf- Peak 1" Level Block -AEV Crestone Wheels - BFG KM3 285/70R/17 - Come Up 9.5 winch - AEV Winch and Solenoid Mount - AEV Lower Tube Center Section - Rough Country 30" LED Light Bar & DIY Custom Mount - Colorado Blackout Lettering - VIAIR HD Onboard Air Compressor and 2.5 Gal Tank - Alu Cab Canopy Camper and DIY Custom Cabinetry - DIY Custom Rear Seat Delete - Front Runner 40L water tank - Dometic 28L Fridge - 170 Watt Solar & 1000W Yeti Goal Zero - MaxTrax with GP Factor Mounts - 2 Rotopax 3 Gal Gas Containers and Locking Mount

TATANKA is my 4 season backcountry base camp and adventure vehicle for mountaineering, backcountry skiing, ice climbing, backpacking, hunting and overland adventures. I love the versatility, capability of the ZR2 Bison and ease of use of everything it is "jocked up" with. My wife and I look forward to many years and miles of adventure with it.

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car
Ecoregion Plant Vehicle Tree Sky

1 - 1 of 1 Posts