Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Administrator
702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Welcome to the November Ride of the Month Competition!

Tire Wheel Sky Automotive parking light Land vehicle

Congrats to our October winner, @ARCowboy

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The vehicle must be yours. Vehicles waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your vehicle, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your vehicle*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second car that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
2020 ZR2 Bison V-6
100 Posts
TATANKA - 20 Bison ZR2 / 3.6L - Dealer installed GMPP Cat Back Exhaust - Dealer installed GMPP Cold Air Intake - GMPP Level Kith with Upper A-Arms - GMPP Tie Rod Sleeves -589 Shock Relocate - Timbren Off-Road Bump Stops - AEV 33" Fender Trim - Peak Add-A-Leaf- Peak 1" Level Block -AEV Crestone Wheels - BFG KM3 285/70R/17 - Come Up 9.5 winch - AEV Winch and Solenoid Mount - AEV Lower Tube Center Section - Rough Country 30" LED Light Bar & DIY Custom Mount - Colorado Blackout Lettering - VIAIR HD Onboard Air Compressor and 2.5 Gal Tank - Alu Cab Canopy Camper and DIY Custom Cabinetry - DIY Custom Rear Seat Delete - Front Runner 40L water tank - Dometic 28L Fridge - 170 Watt Solar & 1000W Yeti Goal Zero - MaxTrax with GP Factor Mounts - 2 Rotopax 3 Gal Gas Containers and Locking Mount

TATANKA is my 4 season backcountry base camp and adventure vehicle for mountaineering, backcountry skiing, ice climbing, backpacking, hunting and overland adventures. I love the versatility, capability of the ZR2 Bison and ease of use of everything it is "jocked up" with. My wife and I look forward to many years and miles of adventure with it.

Tire Wheel Sky Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Car
Ecoregion Plant Vehicle Tree Sky

·
Registered
2012 Chevy Colorado WT, White
3 Posts
Sweet! I respect vehicles that have been modified to efficiently serve the owner's particular needs. Along with functionality, if those modifications also contribute to the overall appearance of the ride, then I feel like the value of the ride is increased exponentially! Good looking truck

·
Registered
30 Posts
Wheel Sky Tire Vehicle Cloud

Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

Wheel Tire Car Sky Vehicle

2018 Shoreline Edition 2wd V6
O.E.M. wheels, Cooper 275/65-18, 2" strut spacers, Freedom UCA , 1" inch sway bar drop block with extended links. 1.25 Bora wheel spacers in front.

Dislikes: Transmission!

·
Registered
2016 gmc canyon SLE extended cab v6 Eibach pro truck kit stage 1 zone 1.5 inch body lift
36 Posts
Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Cloud
Tire Wheel Sky Car Vehicle

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

2016 gmc canyon with method 703s, 285-70-17 milestar patagonia ATRs, eibach pro truck kit at 2.7 and zone 1.5 body lift. Kan air intake and cabin filter full led swap front to back with amber fogs. Mbrp catback exuast and 15 percent front 3m tint and 5 percent rear tint. Colorado canyon enthusiasts fender liner relocation kit. Stubby Jr attena and midland USA radio kit onboard. Also protune upper control arms with sway bar delete.
I use this truck for overlanding and trails not pictured is a guide gear bed tent I use instead of rtt for room for dirt bikes. Been light crawling and love this truck for my needs. What I dislike is the transmission tried turning and didn't seem to help.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Wheel Vehicle

Cloud Tire Sky Land vehicle Wheel

Cloud Sky Tire Plant Wheel

2019 Colorado ZR2 in Crush

Not too much in the way of mods: Pretty much every light bulb on the truck has been replaced by a Diode Dynamics LED, Retrax Pro XR tonneau cover, AVS Aeroskin II, 589 Fab Shock Skids (painted to match), and the most recent being Method 704 wheels.

My favorite aspect of this vehicle is it allows me to explore and go places I never thought I would which has been especially great in the PNW with the back country and mountain trails. Just recently the puppers and I went on a road trip from Seattle to D.C. and on our return trip we stopped in Moab, UT and paid a visit to Arches National Park (where these pictures were taken). Met a ton of cool people and off-road enthusiasts that paid many a compliment. For me this truck is all about adventure and finding the next one.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts