Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the middle of negotiating with a dealer for a new '21 z71 4x4. I asked what types of accessories I could buy with the $1,000 accessories allowance for "Truck Month." The salesman told me that I can't use the Truck Accessories promo or else it will cancel out the $500 Cyber incentive rebate. Can any of our members here confirm or deny that's the case? I could really use some skid plates, floor mats, factory service manual, etc. Bonus if I could offload the non-factory spray in bed liner to the Truck Month Promo. Here's a snip of the quote if anyone's interested. FWIW I'm in Florida. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
3,092 Posts
Perhaps what he is telling you is you can only have one "incentive", which is sometimes the case. Consider taking the accessories allowance and asking the dealer to make up the cyber promo out of their end of the deal if that is the case. Salespersons only have so much leeway, but as you progress up the chain of command, the leeway expands.

·
Registered
21 Colorado WT Ext Cab 2wd. Just your basic truck
18 Posts
It is true. I bought a 21 2wd ext cab and was told same thing. I verified this with owner who happens to be my brothers father in law.

The accessories rebate only covers the item not the labor to put them in. I took the cash.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I am in the middle of negotiating with a dealer for a new '21 z71 4x4. I asked what types of accessories I could buy with the $1,000 accessories allowance for "Truck Month." The salesman told me that I can't use the Truck Accessories promo or else it will cancel out the $500 Cyber incentive rebate. Can any of our members here confirm or deny that's the case? I could really use some skid plates, floor mats, factory service manual, etc. Bonus if I could offload the non-factory spray in bed liner to the Truck Month Promo. Here's a snip of the quote if anyone's interested. FWIW I'm in Florida. Thanks in advance.

View attachment 399580
True. There are multiple rebates. The $1,000 cannot be used with some of the others. I had to give up one of my $500 rebates in exchange for the $1,000 in accessories. It was a toss up for me, but I opted for the accessories. The Carhartt rear seat set was reasonable and it is great at keeping the dogs off the leather. Did the rubber floor mats which were needed.... and bed lights (at first I did not care for these.... but when we went to a concert in your car.... we sat in the bed of the truck and the lights help illuminate the bottom of the bed to find our refreshments.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts