Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
931 Posts
Wilhelm Chevrolet Buick GMC

I live in California. I have two experiences with these guys...

All I have to say is I wish they were local to me. They don’t do the sleazy haggle tricks. They are understanding about our trucks (the owners family owns 3 zr2’s, all of which are kind of mod’d from what I understand.)

I bought some take off zr2 wheels and tires and the price was awesome, shipping was cheap and quick. UPS damaged one of the wheels and he offered to send me a new wheel. No questions.
I declined as it wasn’t a big deal to me. But the offer was very genuine and appreciated.

I have a friend with a special needs member in his family. He is a hardworking guy, who owns an older work truck, that needs maintenance and now some tires. I posted up for coupon codes or discount links that he could use to get new tires (i had cashed out on getting his suspension fixed).

the Wilhelm family stepped up and is sending him a set of tires anonymously.
I know they don’t want the praise, they are doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, but c’mon. This is amazing and sometimes, anonymous good acts of kindness and love need to be advertised and shouted from the rooftops.

These are some good people. The folks I talked to on the phone when I bought the tires were kind and patient and nice.
Truly amazing. My heart is filled with joy and happiness right now knowing that my friend in need is going to be taken care of and that this family is stepping up with out blinking an eye.

So amazing.

Please support this dealer. The family who owns it are good people.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts