Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Love those Santa Fes. There's not a ton of info that I've seen on ordering the new ones yet.

The ZR2 is "extreme" capability according to Chevy, a lot of people (myself included) think the Trail Boss might be the "Goldlocks" trim for most people.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Love those Santa Fes. There's not a ton of info that I've seen on ordering the new ones yet.

The ZR2 is "extreme" capability according to Chevy, a lot of people (myself included) think the Trail Boss might be the "Goldlocks" trim for most people.
That is probably the case, for most people. The Trail Boss might be a great option for me too.

After seeing the payload numbers it sure seems like the ZR2 would be a tough sell for me since it wouldn’t take much gear to max it out, if I had two or three passengers.

·
Registered
407 Posts
Welcome aboard! I know the areas you mention rather well. I went to UMR and in between classes, drinking, and hangovers, we hunted, fished, and camped all over that area.
I think a ZR2 would suit you well. I bought mine from Jim Butler in Linn, MO. They treated me fairly (sold it for several % below MSRP) in Jul2021. Good luck in your search!

Reactions: jmitchelltfo

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Welcome aboard! I know the areas you mention rather well. I went to UMR and in between classes, drinking, and hangovers, we hunted, fished, and camped all over that area.
I think a ZR2 would suit you well. I bought mine from Jim Butler in Linn, MO. They treated me fairly (sold it for several % below MSRP) in Jul2021. Good luck in your search!
I'll probably end up ordering (if possible) so that I can get the options and colors that I want. I haven't called any dealers yet, but Butler was on my list.

I've run into quite a few S&T students over the years while out on the river. I always make sure to tell them that the Zues gyro (pepperoni and gyro meat) from Alex's pizza is the best meal around.

21 - 24 of 24 Posts