Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
141 - 145 of 145 Posts

·
Registered
2019 Colorado CCLB Z71 V6 4WD
1,011 Posts
Almost looks like they stretched the cab a bit but it's hard to tell. Looks like the colorado will borrow more cues from the full size like the Canyon did on the 2nd gen. Not a fan of that. Noticed they all have tonneau covers there. Wonder why. Also, no long wheel bases that I've seen, which is telling that they may not add them to the lineup either. Still doesn't seem like enough of a change to make me want a new one right now. And definitely not in this market. Maybe years down the line.

·
Registered
2015 Colorado Crew V6 2x4
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #142 ·
If they do manage to squeeze another inch or two of rear passenger room on these trucks that would be great, but I'm not super hopeful on that since it's riding on an updated version of the same chassis.

It's still too difficult to make out what these truck will really end up looking like, although we can see much more now that before. They both look awful busy in the front with that tight fitting camo on, but GM has two chances here to make a truck that looks good to me so we'll see. I wouldn't doubt it if the Colorado ends up looking somewhat like the Silverado EV, whereas I'd expect the Canyon to look similar to the FS Sierra.

141 - 145 of 145 Posts