Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Great website! I look forward to all the helpful imput from the members here. I have an "04" colorado crew cab. Like many of the posts I have read there seems to be quite a lot of the same problems that are common with the "04-05" trucks. Thanks for looking at my post!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

·
Registered
737 Posts
hey man am from Johnstown bout 2 hours west of you but ill be heading to Carlisle this summer to Truck nationals to maybe put up some parts for the truck

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Let me know what day(s) you will be there. I live about 8 minutes from the fairgrounds. I usually go to the All Ford Nationals. I had my 1969 Mach 1 (Big-Block) there in the car coral. I try and go to a couple of shows each year.

·
Registered
6,308 Posts
First Off Welcome To Wild Willy

platinumZ71 said:
hey man am from Johnstown bout 2 hours west of you but ill be heading to Carlisle this summer to Truck nationals to maybe put up some parts for the truck
I was at that show last year, but I went with a friend who was not into it.

Would like to go back with some people who are into trucks.

Keep me posted on this.

And again :welcome

·
Registered
737 Posts
i use to have a tuner Car so i was down there every year for the Performance and Styling show ill prob ride along this year just to check out the cars but ill prob go down to the Truck nationals Saturday its
Augest 8-11 this year so prob the 9th ill be down there

·
Registered
737 Posts
we should plan a meet this summer

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah that sounds like a good idea! I fanyone has kids we can meet at a park or something so the wives and kids don't get bored with truck talk. :lol:

·
Registered
737 Posts
a park would be fine i have a kid along the way due next month so i can bring my family along too

1 - 14 of 14 Posts