Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Administrator
2,734 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is to help members locate and rate/review Chevrolet dealers in New York.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Bob Johnson Chevrolet in Rochester (upstate NY)
Not a truck purchase but a new car, which was a 2015 Malibu hold-over.
They carry a very large inventory of both cars and trucks.
Sales lady that I bought from was Carol Harrington whom I thought was honest, great vehicle knowledge, great price.
Great discount, very smooth process, fast turnaround, straight-forward paperwork, insurance and registration work.
If they were closer I would buy from them again.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Dealer Service on Long Island

Just took ownership of a 2017 ZR2 and i am looking for a local dealer I can "trust". I purchased this vehicle from a dealer in VA and had it shipped here so I need a service center. I live in Northport and wanted to hear about experiences with Huntington or Port Jeff?? Anybody have positive or negative with either of these dealers?

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
8 Posts
I had very good luck with Huntington Chevy.
Horrible experience with East hills Chevy.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I Bought my Colorado from Matthews Chevrolet in Vestal NY (Binghamton basically) Great dealer and service. I bought my Cruze through Gualt Chevrolet in Endicott (Binghamton basically as well) Also a decent dealer but not the best service. There is also Botnik Chevrolet in Binghamton, good dealership but a bit small. If you're in the Southern Tier Matthews would be the one to start with.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts