Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered these tonight They should be here in about 6 weeks. Tell me what you think

·
Registered
2,114 Posts
I don't think you will like them, trust me. Just send them to me and i will take care of them.

Crap, I got drool in my keyboard again!

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
20x8.5 up front and 20x10 in the rear. Bill at Bonspeed said he will figure up the correct backspacing so they won't stick out. He siad he did the same size wheels for a Colorado for SEMA so he knows they fit right

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I just found out today that the 20x10's won't fit in the rear so I'm just going with 20x8.5 all the way around. Bill at Bonspeed thought they would fit but he realized that the Colorado was at SEMA only had 8.5's on it. That's still fine with me though, they're f'ing Bonspeeds. I'll keep you guys posted as to when I should be getting them and with pics.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I talked to Bonspeed today and they said that my wheels are scheduled to ship out next monday or tuesday. I really hope so because it's been about 4 weeks longer than I expected. So hopefully I'll be able to get some pics up within the next couple weeks.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I found out today that my wheels will be here tomorrow. I guess I won't be getting any sleep tonight and work tomorrow is going to suck because I will be thinking about my wheels sitting on my front door step just waiting for me to mount them on the truck. I'll get pics up this weekend. I can't wait

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They were around $3100 with tires mounting, balancing, and shipping. I usually buy new wheels every 6 months or so but these I think I'm going to keep a while. It was raining here all day today so I'll try to get some pics tomorrow if the weather is nicer

1 - 20 of 21 Posts