Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
There's no weight per wheel, but they look great.

·
Registered
191 Posts
I've got to say, those look pretty sweet and the price point isn't bad as well. If I were to consider a different set of wheels for my ZR2 these would be at/near the top of my list.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Anyone know what the stock ZR2 rims weigh in at? It's got to be reasonably close to these, both are aluminum.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
these look nice, they show 20mm off-set, stock are 33mm offset, or something like that, will these stick out further? if so how much?

other thing is it says Bronze, but looks grey/pewter, I know Bronze is like other colors, people see if differently, when I check on powder coating some wheels in a "bronze" the powder coat guy showed me what I would call gold.. but the guy who owned the wheels I took the color from, said satin Bronze...

·
Registered
80 Posts
these look nice, they show 20mm off-set, stock are 33mm offset, or something like that, will these stick out further? if so how much?

other thing is it says Bronze, but looks grey/pewter, I know Bronze is like other colors, people see if differently, when I check on powder coating some wheels in a "bronze" the powder coat guy showed me what I would call gold.. but the guy who owned the wheels I took the color from, said satin Bronze...
As these are wider than stock wheels, you have to calculate that into the offset.

If my mental math is correct, the inside edge of this wheel will sit almost identical to the factory wheel and the outer edge will sit one once further out.

That’s a great position as far as I my combo is concerned. But it will depend on your tire size and suspension setup.

·
Registered
6,412 Posts
Do you have any type of suspension setup? I have the wheels - i'm trying to figure out tire size now - stick with the 265/70/17 or try and clear with some trimming a 275/70/17.
what are you driving? on a ZR2 the 275/70/17 should fit ok,maybe, other trucks not so much
oh and welcome to the forum. might go and introduce yourself, post pictures of yoour truck and any other pertinent info

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a GMC Canyon 2019 - just completed the eibach lift this weekend - 2.7 in the front and 1 inch in the back. Already have the wheels just need to make that final tire size choice. 265/70/17 or 275/70/17

·
Registered
213 Posts
265/70/17 wildpeak AT3 DV8 wheels 22 offset Fox 2.5 DSC shocks 2in up front.stock in rear

1 - 17 of 17 Posts