Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
4,878 Posts
Welcome Aboard

·
Registered
2017 ZR2 V6 gas
474 Posts
Nice, what color is that? I think I've only seen it on Silverados or Canyons

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
When I received this truck it had a very bad shudder in the transmission when it was shifting, I took it to my Local Chevy dealership they checked it and said it was a common issue with the wrong transmission fluid put in from the factory?? They flushed it twice with the correct fluid and new filter and it seams to have solved the issue. They did it all under warranty!
I also put on some new factory Wrangler Duratrac tires on it much nicer ride! Next is new louder/deeper exhaust any suggestions?

·
Registered
520 Posts
When I received this truck it had a very bad shudder in the transmission when it was shifting, I took it to my Local Chevy dealership they checked it and said it was a common issue with the wrong transmission fluid put in from the factory?? They flushed it twice with the correct fluid and new filter and it seams to have solved the issue. They did it all under warranty!
I also put on some new factory Wrangler Duratrac tires on it much nicer ride! Next is new louder/deeper exhaust any suggestions?
I'd like a deeper exhaust note too. So far, I've not found one that I like. I know it'll never have the rumble of a V8, but I'd like a bit more. Some of the exhausts that I've seen reviews of seem to be poorly made. If I were to get one, I'd most likely go for a Magnaflow, GM Performance, Borla, or another well known maker.

·
Super Moderator
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
4,878 Posts
They switched fluids from the factory due to the shudder. Starting in 2019 they started to use: (yes Blue Label)
Bottle Liquid Fluid Bottle cap Rectangle

1 - 13 of 13 Posts