Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2018 colorado zr2 minimax. 4 bds lift, led lights s&b intake mflo exhaust
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone!
Glad to see other colorado fans here.

Let's see well I bought my 2018 zr2 duramax in the fall of 2019. I absolutely love this little truck.
I havent done a ton to it but I think just the right amount of changing. Well I put a tri fold tonneau cover from weather tech on. Its surprisingly pretty great and looks cool. I have the s&b intake and I think it was the 4inch magnaflow exhaust kit. Put in nitro leds in both brights and headlights. I just recently got the bds 4inch lift installed with new 33inch nitto grappler ls or es the ice rated ones and matt black rhino barstow rims, pricy but like I said I love this truck. I live in greeley colorado and work on an oil rig in texas so I do alot of highway driving. I also just ordered a 1000 watt amp from jl and the only box from jl that will fit my truck with 2 10inch jl subs. I also have afe cold side and hot side inner cooler pipes on back order(red).
Im close to 90k miles and so far so good!. Summer is coming soon and I can't wait for the offroad trails to open up n take this truck for a good 4x4n.
Im not sure what else I want to do to this beast but I have been on the fence about a trans and engine tune. I opted for the extended warranty and its good for quite some time so I will probably wait on a tune. Ive been thinking about getting the sports bar because it brings the look together nicely I think plus I want to add on some nice light pods or maybe even a light bar. Im always looking for ways to improve performance while keeping some longevity from the engine. If you guys have any ideas or thoughts to increase hp and torque id love to hear it. My warranty has been keeping me from tunes and deletes but I will be doing both in the future. If there's anyone in Northern Colorado that does 4x4n up here hit me up because I'm always up for exploring the frontrange! I'll try n include a pic of my truck but I'm not the most internet savvy.

Great to be here!
Dave.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Welcome!
We all enjoy seeing pictures of trucks- ;)

·
Registered
2021 Black \/6 4WD Z71 Crew Cab Short Box
888 Posts
Post of pic of your truck!!
I copy the picture from my album and copy into the text window. That way the pics stay forever vs photobucket or similar. Also you don’t have to mess with a third party picture app

·
Premium Member
2017 Chevy Colorado Z71 Extended Cab 4WD Summit White
2,488 Posts
Welcome Aboard

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like a sweet build... but we gotta see it!!

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,990 Posts
Welcome aboard Dave! Don’t worry about the empty wallet, you still have credit. Nice truck.

·
Registered
1,071 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts