Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

I own a 2017 Colorado Z71 RWD V6 that I want to do some mods to. I plan on having the truck leveled out at 3000 miles and am considering putting some spacers while keeping the stock tires until they need to be replaced.

I'm looking at a 2" Rough Country leveling kit and 1.25" Bora Spacers with stock tires & wheels for now.

Any comments on this setup? I normally tow a 17' flats boat and I don't want my nose to be up in the air. My suspension will also be stock.

·
Registered
456 Posts
Don't have mine lifted but do have the 1.25 Bora spacers. They might be my favorite mod I've done to my truck so far. Really changes the look. I was driving behind a stock Canyon the other day and couldn't believe how narrow the wheelbase looked.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Your future setup will be just fine. I too have 2.5" level in front, 1.5" wheel spacers. My rear ended up being an 1" shorter, so I just received my 1"rear blocks in the mail that I'm putting in this weekend. It will be completely level anger the rear blocks.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Your future setup will be just fine. I too have 2.5" level in front, 1.5" wheel spacers. My rear ended up being an 1" shorter, so I just received my 1"rear blocks in the mail that I'm putting in this weekend. It will be completely level anger the rear blocks.
You made a great choice. Spacers next for mine. Rough Country level up front. Cap weighs it down a tad so it's pretty level.....Next up is Bora 1.25 spacers. 20 x 9 22mm of set Fuel wheels. They were 30mm until my guy shaved some off the back hubs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.