Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m looking to get new rims and tires for my 2019 Colorado. I have stock 18’s on there right now and I’m looking to either stick with 18’s but go to an off-road tire or move up to 20’s any suggestions? I’ve had a hard time finding rims that fit

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
What model of Colorado do you have?
What do you plan to do with this truck. Street/dirt/sand/mud/rock crawl/?
Street tire/All-Terrian/Rock tire or mud tire?
You might scroll thru the Lifted Colorado/Canyon thread to get ideas,
check out DV8 wheels a number of guys on here run them
check out Discount tires wheel configurator, I think it is near the lifted truck thread, maybe
with 20's they may ride stiffer but you will have less tire roll going around corners.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have a 2019 WT model, and it’s mainly used for street but I like the off-road and all terrain look

·
Registered
4,610 Posts
If using stock off-set (-33)I think you can go with the equivilant to a 265/65/17
you can also go to a 17inch wheel and may be more options, I actually thought the WT came with 17's,

the DV8s are -15 and "most"other after market wheels are 0-off-set

this , below is a good tool to compare sizes

for tires, well, you have the name brand, Coopers, Falkens, Nitto, Toyo Yokahama, BF Goodrich, Firestones and a lot of others, depends on how much you want to spend.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was under the same impression until I started looking into rims and tires and that’s when I realized that I have 18’s on there right now. I’m looking to get something that’ll look better with a 2inch leveling kit

1 - 5 of 5 Posts