Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On wife’s birthday, Saturday we bought ourselves a 2021 GMC AT-4 Canyon.

Been busy on here running searches for pickup bed ideas. YouTube is helpful as well. We came from 50 years of two door jeep background. Jeep Left me stranded in the boonies then, left me hangin with remanufactured junk program control module. Big Law Suit over it now. Oh well... Times change as ah guy grows older. My pop’s at 89 just says we Our all on the Rental Program while bumming around here on Earth.

I wanted to say hi an let you all know this olt-man will be lurking about on here with fingerless Filthy gloves searching for any leftovers tossed from the night before! Lock yoh garbage bins! I’m here in California! One of the few left as my old comrades in Arms left years ago abandoning me here at the Kalifornia Alamo!

Retired— awaiting my guvment stimulus check In Duh Mail!

I’m joking you know! I can get dark in the humor department.

But? Still trying to become welcomed in a community I was born and raised in. I feel as I don’t belong anymore round here.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Welcome to the forum! That is a sharp looking Jeep too!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you—it WAS suppose to be the jeep that ended all jeeps for me. The brand let me down. At 64, I do enjoy my comfort being that I live in hot climate, the new GMC AT4 has given me that thus far.

Thanks all.

·
Registered
124 Posts
On wife’s birthday, Saturday we bought ourselves a 2021 GMC AT-4 Canyon.

Been busy on here running searches for pickup bed ideas. YouTube is helpful as well. We came from 50 years of two door jeep background. Jeep Left me stranded in the boonies then, left me hangin with remanufactured junk program control module. Big Law Suit over it now. Oh well... Times change as ah guy grows older. My pop’s at 89 just says we Our all on the Rental Program while bumming around here on Earth.

I wanted to say hi an let you all know this olt-man will be lurking about on here with fingerless Filthy gloves searching for any leftovers tossed from the night before! Lock yoh garbage bins! I’m here in California! One of the few left as my old comrades in Arms left years ago abandoning me here at the Kalifornia Alamo!

Retired— awaiting my guvment stimulus check In Duh Mail!

I’m joking you know! I can get dark in the humor department.

But? Still trying to become welcomed in a community I was born and raised in. I feel as I don’t belong anymore round here.
As for not fitting in....Im 42 and apparantly im old fashioned and racsist because im not down with the queers or aggitators.....i stay tucked away here on the farm. Nice to meet ya

·
Registered
2010 Chevy Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 Z71 V8
563 Posts
Welcome from another long time Jeep fan.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts