Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this months Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Retired Navy guy down here in SW Florida enjoying my New 2017 Colorado ZR2. Amazed at the capabilities and refinement with this vehicle. Would love to get some ideas from the forum on just changing some small cosmetic things to make it my own. Pretty happy with the new tint job.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Retired Navy guy down here in SW Florida enjoying my New 2017 Colorado ZR2. Amazed at the capabilities and refinement with this vehicle. Would love to get some ideas from the forum on just changing some small cosmetic things to make it my own. Pretty happy with the new tint job.
Welcome aboard neighbor and Irma survivor!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome fellow newbie. I was thinking about putting a stripe on the front fender of my zr2 in either matte black or red, my truck is graphite. I like subtle accents on my trucks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Need some advice about the pin striping on this truck. Never been a fan of pin striping, but it seems to accent vehicle. Would you keep pin striping or remove?
I ordered some weather tech mats and looking at trying to find a good hidden 30 -32" light to fit in front grill space. I am also considering switching to black bow ties.

Any recommendations?
Thanks

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
accents

Welcome fellow newbie. I was thinking about putting a stripe on the front fender of my zr2 in either matte black or red, my truck is graphite. I like subtle accents on my trucks.
I am thinking about taking pin striping away, subtle accents are good but they have to be in the right place

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.