Chevy Colorado & GMC Canyon banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. I just picked up my new daily driver... an '07 Canyon Crew Cab 4wd with the 3.7L I5. Its used, but just barely... it currently has less than 7600 miles on the odometer. I've never owned a GMT355 truck before, but as you can see in my signature I've owned 4 different S-series trucks, each of which was powered by one 4.3L V6 or another.

The Canyon is the replacement for my '03 S10 ZR2 in my daily driver role. Unfortunately I rolled and totalled the ZR2 back in December. Previously, I owned a 2002 S10 4wd for a while, up until the front differential destroyed itself. The first vehicle I owned was a '91 S10 2wd standard cab truck that I personally put about 50,000 miles on that truck before I sold it off.

Of course the attention-getting truck is my '93 GMC Typhoon. I've owned it since October of 2004 and I still have it. I certainly have no intentions of ever getting rid of it. If you want to see any pictures of it, my Ty is the current Truck of the Month over at s10forum.com.

Once I start messing with the Canyon, this will probably be the first place I look for information. It looks like a pretty good resource you guys have here.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'll get pics up soon. My last two online photo galleries went the way of the Dodo, so I'll have to create a photobucket or imageshack account in the near future.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I take back my previous post. I didn't realize there was already a gallery built into this site. Here's a handful of pictures I could find on my work computer.

My Canyon, dealer photos:

[siteimg]24667[/siteimg]

[siteimg]24668[/siteimg]

My Typhoon, in front of its home:

[siteimg]24669[/siteimg]

and at Raceway Park in Englishtown, NJ at the end of a swap meet car show:

[siteimg]24670[/siteimg]

I'll try to get some more up later on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts